- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano or basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 5 cups zucchini rounds (about 4 small zucchini)
- 1⁄2 cup red or sweet onion (sliced thinly or chopped small)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
Mix oil, lemon juice, oregano or basil, salt and pepper together in large bowl.
Add zucchini, onion and cheese. Mix gently. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Freeze extra lemon juice to use later.