- 1 cup low fat fruit yogurt
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (raw)
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat or 1% milk
- 1⁄2 cup dried fruit (try raisins, apricots, dates)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped apple
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
In medium bowl, mix oats, yogurt, and milk.
Cover and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours.
Add dried and fresh fruit, and mix gently.
Serve scoops of muesli in small dishes. Sprinkle each serving with chopped nuts.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Muesli makes a delicious breakfast. Try drizzling with milk.
Substitute any frozen, canned/drained, or fresh chopped fruit for apples and blueberries.
Flavor boosters: cinnamon, grated orange peel.