- 4 cups cooked rotini noodles
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 teaspoons dry Italian herbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces low-fat Italian salad dressing (about 1 cup)
Combine the cooked noodles, tomatoes, broccoli and black olives together in a bowl.
Add the herbs, cheese and salad dressing. Stir together and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours. Photo and recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters.