- 1 can (14.75 ounce) salmon, drained
- 1⁄4 cup pickle relish (dill or sweet) or chopped pickles
- 1⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon)
1. Remove skin and large bones from salmon. In a medium bowl, break up salmon and mash small bones with a fork.2. Add relish, yogurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice.3. Mix together until well combined.4. Chill before serving. Serve on a bed of salad greens or use as a sandwich filling.5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.