2 bell pepper halves
- 4 bell peppers
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Wash bell peppers and remove tops and seeds. Cut peppers in half and rub with vegetable oil. Place cut side up on a rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3. Roast until peppers are tender and blistered in spots, about 30 to 35 minutes.
4. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.