- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt, depending on thickness desired
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 sprigs of parsley, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
For a chunky dip, mix cottage cheese, yogurt and seasonings of your choice in a bowl. For a smoother dip, mash cottage cheese with a fork before adding yogurt and seasonings. For a smooth dip, blend all ingredients in a blender.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Serve with fresh vegetables or Food Hero Baked Tortilla Chips.