- 6 cups cooked potatoes, cubed into bite-sized pieces (about 6 small potatoes)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat, plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
In a large mixing bowl, stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, vinegar and sugar.
Add cooked potatoes, celery, onion and olives and stir to coat evenly.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
For extra flavor and crunch, add ¼ cup chopped dill or sweet pickles.
Try using sweet onions, which have a mild flavor even when raw.