- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons margarine or butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups peas (about 2 cans [14.5 ounces each] drained or 16 ounces frozen)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Heat margarine or butter in a medium skillet over medium heat (300 degrees in an electric skillet). Add peas and cook 2-3 minutes or until peas are heated through.
Add lemon juice and pepper and mix well. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve warm.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Try other types of cheese or a blend!
Freeze extra lemon juice to use later.