- 8 ounces egg noodles (4 1/2 cups dry)
- 3 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) low sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna in water, drained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄3 cup non-fat or 1% milk
Cook noodles using package directions and drain well.
Soften the cream cheese and mix in the soup.
Add remaining ingredients except noodles and stir well.
Gently mix in cooked noodles and serve.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Mushroom soup can be substituted for Cream of Chicken.
A microwave works well to soften cream cheese.
Reheat the casserole in the microwave if it has cooled before serving.