- 6 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 1½ cups prepared hummus
- 1-2 red bell peppers cut into ¼ inch strips
- 1-2 carrots, shredded
- 1½ cups baby spinach leaves
1. Place the 6 tortillas on a clean surface.
2. Place 1/4 cup hummus in the center of each tortilla. Use a butter knife to spread the hummus evenly from side to side across the center of the tortilla.
3. Top the hummus with 4-6 red pepper strips and 1-2 spoonfuls grated carrots. Divide the spinach leaves evenly between each tortilla, arranging the leaves over the top of the vegetables.
4. Fold the bottom edge of the tortilla up and over the vegetables, and then continue rolling up to the top edge.
5. Cut each wrap diagonally across the center width of the wrap.
• Keep kids energized and satisfied with this delicious, healthy wrap made with beans and vegetables
• Try using roasted vegetables for added flavor; when you cook vegetables, they may taste sweeter!