one half muffin with fruit
- 1 English Muffin (try whole grain)
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat or fat-free cream cheese (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple
Split open the English muffin and toast the halves until lightly browned.
Spread cream cheese on both halves.
Divide the fruit between the two muffin halves and arrange on top of cream cheese.
These are best when served soon.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Use any combination of fruit for topping the pizza.
No cream cheese? Try peanut butter or sunflower seed butter.
Make your own whipped cream cheese for easy spreading. Use an electric hand mixer to gradually beat 4 tablespoons of milk into 8 ounces of cream cheese. To make it fruit flavored, add any chopped, soft fruit (fresh, canned, or frozen) while beating. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.