- 1 package low-fat crescent rolls
- 4 ounces non-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup non-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil (or thyme)
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 350° F.
Unroll the crescent rolls and place them on a baking sheet to bake. Bake for 10 minutes.
Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and basil until smooth.
Spread mixture on the cooled crescent rolls.
Sprinkle the chopped vegetables and shredded cheddar cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture. Serve immediately.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Try substituting whole wheat flour tortillas for crescent rolls.
Use vegetables that are in season and lower in cost.