- 2 pounds cod fillets (or other white fish)
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup non fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inches in diameter)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place fish in a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix lime juice, tomato, onion, cilantro, oil, peppers and salt. Spoon the mixture on top of fish.
- Cover dish loosely with aluminum foil to keep fish moist.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is opaque and separates easily with a fork. If you have a food thermometer, the internal temperature should reach 145 degrees F.
- For the slaw: In a large bowl, mix cabbage and onion. Add sour cream and salsa; stir until mixed.
- Divide cooked fish among tortillas. Add 1/4 cup of slaw to each. Fold over and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Freeze extra lime juice to use later.