- 1⁄2 cup fresh cooked or frozen corn
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup fresh diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Chill until serving time.
Drain before serving.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Serve with fresh vegetables or Food Hero Baked Tortilla Chips.Cook your own dry beans. One can (15 ounces) is about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups drained beans.