- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn (frozen or canned and drained)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese
- 8 10" whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 can (15 ounces) enchilada sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly oil or spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Mix beans, salsa, corn, and half of the cheese together in a bowl.
Spoon about 1/2 cup of the bean mixture onto each tortilla.
Roll the tortilla and place seam-side down in baking dish.
Pour enchilada sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
This dish can be prepared in a microwave safe dish. Prepare as above and cook on HIGH in the microwave for 7-10 minutes or until steaming hot. Covering the dish will reduce spattering.
Substitute pinto beans or kidney beans for the black beans.Cook your own dry beans. One can (15 ounces) is about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups drained beans.