- 3 cups jicama, peeled and cut into small pieces (about 1 small jicama)
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and coarsely grated (about 2 medium carrots)
- 2 cups oranges, peeled and cut into small pieces (about 2 small oranges)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
In a medium bowl, mix jicama, carrots, and oranges.
In a small bowl, combine oil, orange juice, honey, lime juice, and salt. Mix well.
Pour over the salad and stir lightly.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Want to use canned mandarin oranges instead? One 10.5 oz. can equals 1 cup of mandarin oranges.
Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.
Freese extra lime juice to use later.