- 3 cups raw broccoli, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked ham, chicken or turkey
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain, non-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
Wash and prepare vegetables.
In a large bowl mix together broccoli, carrot, celery, raisins, onion and meat.
Mix together mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar and vinegar in a separate bowl.
Add mayonnaise mixture to salad and mix well.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Try adding apples or jicama.
You can use dried cranberries instead of raisins.
This salad can be prepared the day before and stored in the refrigerator.