- 1 bunch radishes, (approximately 10 radishes) washed, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 cup peas (fresh, thawed from frozen, or canned and then drained)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill (optional)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
In a rimmed baking sheet, mix radishes with oil, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle peas over the radish mixture and roast until peas are heated through.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with lemon juice and dill, if desired.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Freeze extra lemon juice to use later.