- 5 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups chopped broccoli (or try broccoli florets)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 package chicken flavored ramen noodles crushed. Reserve seasoning packet for dressing
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, broccoli, carrot, green onions and uncooked ramen noodles.
For the dressing, combine ramen seasoning packet, vinegar, sugar and oil in a small bowl. Stir well.
Pour dressing over salad. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until served.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Add chicken, tuna, tofu, nuts or other sources of protein.
Use any kind of vinegar or substitute lowfat Italian dressing for the dressing ingredients.
Reduce sodium by leaving out the seasoning packet.